Friday, May 25, 2007

Exhaling

There's a lot yet to be unpacked, but we've managed to hide it all away well enough to host our first guests -- my brother and sis-in-law, currently stuck in holiday weekend traffic. It's a good bit smaller than we had in Texas (obviously), but much bigger than our most recent apartments. And it's ours -- all ours.

We're willing to share it, don't get me wrong. It's possible one or two of us may have already started plotting out the logistics of a crib, even. As of today, though, we're pretty much newlyweds and it rocks.

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Congrats to you! Wandered to Annie's journal the other day to find the link here. Yay! I miss you guys.

Pastor Annie said...

Lindsay! I miss you too! I've been thinking about you and our BEST day ever at Six Flags. So much fun ...[sighs wistfully]. Where are you now?