Monday, July 16, 2007

But you don't have to take my word for it ...

Seriously, go see Ratatouille for yourself. It is the best movie I've seen in a long time. Sean and I both love it and think everyone should go see it. Yeah, we tend to enjoy fine children's programming--we had regular dates to watch Fraggle Rock together when we were courting, and the first movie we watched overandover was Lilo and Stitch--but please trust me when I say this isn't just a kids' movie. It's beautifully animated, funny and romantic, all around a great date and a great time in general.

This post would be unrelated to the subject of P:B, except that it was part of truly wonderful weekend with Sean. We went to the beach, ate a great deal of fresh fish at a seafood shack, bought some clams and took them home to cook up with some spaghetti. We also went out for sushi, which I don't think we've done since we lived in Texas. We relaxed and enjoyed each other's company without the spectre of Greek class looming over us. Good, good times.

I'm just saying ... Ratatouille.

1 comment:

LMB said...

Oh yes! I saw that movie a few weekends ago. It is glorious! Glad you two had some together time. How sweet!